2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 3GP 2-1-0 3.30GAA .877SVP 0SO
Road: 3GP 2-1-0 2.34GAA .921SVP 1SO
* Dressed as backup to Marc-Andre Fleury vs. CBJ Dec. 9.
* ECHL The Meigray Group Alumnus of the Month for Nov.
* Notched a 1.60 GAA and .944 SVP while posting a 4-0 undefeated record in Nov.
* Made a career-high 39 saves to secure a 5-1 victory @ FLA Nov. 30.
* Posted fourth-straight win @ FLA Nov. 30.
* His win against TOR was his first NHL relief win and shootout win.
* Notched 1st NHL win and 1st NHL shutout after stopping 19 shots @ CBJ Nov. 2.
* 1st PGH goalie to notch a shutout in his first win w/ the team.
* Made first NHL home start at CONSOL vs. NYI Oct. 25.
* Made NHL Debut @ FLA Oct 11.
* WBS team MVP.
* Went 26-20 in 49 AHL games for WBS.
* Led AHL with a 1.93 goals-against average.
* Combined w/Brad Thiessen to win Harry "Hap" Holmes Award as AHL duo to give up fewest goals.
HIGHS: Saves: 39 Shots: 40
PENALTY SHOTS: 0 saves, 0 shots