- Collected his first point of the season with an assist on Nov. 18 at Edmonton.
- Made his season debut on Nov. 14 vs. Vancouver.
- Missed the entire preseason and the first month of the regular season due to a knee injury.
- Was sent to Lake Erie (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Nov. 5, and returned on Nov. 9.
- Played in two games with the Monsters during his conditioning stint (0g/2a).
- Was acquired from Los Angeles along with Kyle Quincey on July 3.
Goals: 1 (3x: Last, 11-8 vs. STL)br>Assists: 1 (4x: Last, 11-29 vs. CHI)
Points: 2 (2x: Last, 11-8 vs. STL)br>+/-: Plus-3 (11-29 vs. CHI)br>TOI: 23:56 (10-14 vs. ANA)br>Shots: 5 (11-8 vs. STL)br>PIM: 2 (3x: Last, 11-6 vs. FLA)br>
THIS SEASON: Had seven points (3-4=7) and six penalty minutes in 22 games with the Kings and six points (2=4=6) and six penalty minutes in 14 games with Manchester (AHL)... Assigned to Manchester March 4...Activated from injured reserve March 1 after missing 13 games...Placed on injured reserve with upper body injury on Feb. 10 (retroactive to Feb. 1)...Earned 100th career NHL assist and was a plus-3 Nov. 29 vs. Chicago...Recorded two points (1-1=2) Nov. 8 vs. St. Louis...Recorded two points (1-1=2) Oct. 14 vs. Anaheim.