- Is sidelined 2-4 weeks with a hand fracture, suffered Apr. 4 vs. NSH
*Has yet to appear in the Stanley Cup Playoffs*
2013-14 Regular Season:
- Appeared in his 10th NHL season, his first with Anaheim
- Began the season with Calgary before being acquired by Anaheim in exchange for a sixth-round selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, Nov. 21, 2013
- In 36 games with the Ducks and Flames, earned 4-1=5 points with 103 PIM
- Suffered a hand fracture Apr. 4 vs. NSH and missed the final five games of the regular season
CAREER VS. SJ: 4 GP, 0-0=0, 10 PIM VS. PHX (11-18): Did not play SEASON HIGHS: Goals: Assists: Points: +/-: Even (11-16 vs. PHI, most recent) TOI: 8:28 (11-7 at COL) Shots: 1 (11-11 vs. MIN, most recent) PIM: 5 (11-9 vs. SJ, most recent) THIS SEASON: Recalled from Manchester (AHL) on 11/6/06...assigned to Manchester (AHL) on 11/18/06. LAST SEASON: Had no points and 21 penalty minutes in eight games with Phoneix before being acquired by the Kings on 3/9/06...Also had 20 points (7-13=20) and a team-leading 127 penalty minutes in 50 games with San Antonio (AHL) at the time of the trade.