Acquired: Signed by the Kings as an unrestricted free agent on July 2, 2009.
Drafted: PIT / 1998 NHL Entry Draft
Round: 5th (134th overall)
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 16GP 0G-1A-1PTS +2 Even Strength: 0G-2A-2PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 17GP 0G-1A-1PTS -8 Power Play: 0G-0A-0PTS
* Ranks 3rd among team blueliners w/2:32 SH TOI/G.
* Ranks 6th among D-men w/50 BkS.
* Snapped 15-game pointless streak w/an assist on Evgeni Malkin's goal vs. MTL Jan. 22.
* Played in his 600th NHL game vs. WPG Jan. 5.
* Notched 4 BkS in 19:02 minutes vs. WSH Jan. 15.
* Notched 2 BkS in 18:24 minutes in 1st game back from injury @ CBJ Dec. 29.
* Tallied 1st assist of season vs. TBL Oct. 12.
* Re-signed with the Penguins as a UFA on July 5 following 4 years w/LA.
* Led LA in BkS (66) and SH/TOI (3:13) in 2012-13.
* Won Stanley Cup w/LA in 2012 and PGH in '09.
HIGHS: G: 1 A: 2 P: 2
SHOOTOUT NUMBERS w/PGH: 0 G, 0 Att, 0.0 Pct
REGULAR-SEASON NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 333GP 3G-38A-41PTS