Kings Stanley Cup Book Frequently Asked Questions:
Do discounts apply to book orders? Kings Season Ticket Holders may purchase the Kings Commemorative Book for $50 each ($10 off the $60 retail). See your season ticket holder representative for promo code.
***No discounts apply to the Limited Edition Collector's Book ($450).
Is there a maximum number of books I can order? No, but books are available only while supplies last.
When will I receive my book order? Please see shipping times below.
What are acceptable forms of payment? AMEX, MC, VISA and Discover
Can I use my TEAM LA Gift Card toward this purchase? Yes. Please have your gift card handy when you order.
Can I purchase the DVD of Game 6 featuring Bob Miller, Jim Fox, Nick Nickson and Darryl Evans’ calls of the game, plus exclusive footage of each Kings goal call? No. This is an exclusive gift with book purchase. Both books come with the DVD.
Will the books be available in stores? Yes, the commemorative books are now available at the TEAM LA Store locations at STAPLES Center and L.A. Live, while supplies last. The Limited Edition Collector’s book is on backorder and can only be pre-ordered online at the present time.
Can I pick up my book order at TEAM LA at STAPLES Center? No, but you can now purchase your book in-store.
Flat Rate Shipping Rates & Delivery Times:
*Regular Teamlastore.com shipping rates will be implemented once a total of $200 in merchandise is accumulated on one order that includes the Kings Commemorative Book ($60) and $500 in merchandise is accumulated on one order that includes the Kings Limited Edition Collector's Book ($450). Shipping will be automatically calculated at the time of purchase.
*Standard International Shipping is only available on this item. There are no international rush options available.
DOMESTIC Shipping Times: 48 Continental United States
Standard Ground: 7-10 full business days
3 Day Select Expedited: 3 full business days
2nd Day Expedited: 2 full business days
Overnight: 1 full business day
INTERNATIONAL Shipping Times: Standard Ground: 10-15 full business days
APO/AFO Military Bases: Standard Ground: 7-10 full business days
*Please note: we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Additional Shipping FAQ’s:
1. How long will it take for my order to be received? Please reference the shipping graph and disclaimers.
2. Will I be charged twice if I order items that will ship prior to the shipping of the book(s)? No. Customers will only be charged a 1 time shipping rate up front, even if there are multiple shipments.
3. What will my package look like when it arrives? Orders are shipped in plain, brown corrugated boxes, with a UPS Shipping label on them. There will be a copy of the receipt inside the package with the merchandise. If customers are buying items as gifts, they can request that the receipt not be included in the package.
4. Will I need to be home when my package is delivered? Any and all packages that are shipped Standard UPS Ground are typically left at the door, porch or gate at the UPS Driver’s discretion. AEG Merchandise does not have any control in the discretion of the UPS driver. Orders placed with a rush status of 3day, 2nd Day or overnight delivery do require a customer signature to be received.
5. If ordering from Canada, Mexico or any other International location, will I be charged any additional fees, duties or taxes? Yes. Customers placing orders are responsible for any and all additional fees, duties or taxes added onto the delivery of the package by the destination country.