Enclosed in your renewal packet you receive in the mail, you find your invoice for the 2010-11 Season, your Full Season Ticket License & Automatic Payment Agreement Form, the 2010-11 seating map of STAPLES Center and additional information about some new options that you can add to your payment plan.
CHOOSE A RENEWAL OPTION
Renew 2010-11 Season Tickets 1 by March 22, 2010.
5% of your total season ticket investment is due March 22, 2010. This option provides the following incentives and benefits:
- Complimentary tickets to the NHL 2010 Draft June 25-26 in Los Angeles
- Early renewal pricing for entire 2010-11 LA Kings Regular Season (see pricing grid)
- Playoff Ticket Freeze for 2010 Playoffs round 1 and significant discounts for all remaining rounds of the playoffs
- Opportunity to participate in "Playoffs Pay-As-We-Play� - pay only for LA Kings playoff games as they are confirmed
- Qualify for special rewards at select LA Live establishments
- Team LA store credit
- Extended 10-Installment Payment Plan
- Renew or add parking and receive 5 "flex parking passes� good for any 2010-11 LA Kings regular season game
Renew 2010-11 Season Tickets by June 25, 2010.
This option provides the following incentives and benefits:
- Standard pricing for 2010-11 LA Kings Regular Season (see pricing grid)
- Standard playoff ticket pricing for 2010 Playoffs (see pricing grid)
- Payment for rounds 1 & 2 of the 2010 Playoffs (a total of 8 possible games) due by March 22, 2010
CHOOSE A PLAYOFF OPTION
Credit card only. Exclusively available to those who renew their 2010-11 Regular Season tickets by March 22, 2010. Your credit card will be charged for two home games when the team clinches a playoff spot and then charged for the remaining games only when they are announced. Playoff pricing is frozen at 2010-11 Regular Season rates throughout all of round 1.
Payment for 8 games is due by March 22, 2010. Please see the pricing grid for prices. Round 1 pricing freeze and round 2 discounted pricing only applies to those who renew their 2010-11 Regular Season tickets by March 22, 2010. Standard playoff pricing applies to those who renew their 2010-11 Regular Season tickets after March 22, 2010.
SELECT YOUR 2010-11 REGULAR SEASON PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
Pay in full by March 22, 2010
50/50 Plan - Pay 5% by March 22, 2010, then 45% of the balance by June 18, 2010 and the remaining 50% by August 20, 2010
10-Installment Payment Plan - Pay 5% by March 22, 2010, then pay the balance over 9 months starting June 2010 (please see terms on agreement)
SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT
Log on to LAKINGS.COM/seasontix and renew via My Kings Account. To renew online you must log in using your LA Kings account number and pin number. (Please note: all season ticket license agreements and necessary payment agreements can be submitted online for your convenience)
Submit the invoices and all signed season ticket license agreement pages to 213.742.7329
Submit the invoices and all signed season ticket license agreement pages using the enclosed envelope
Los Angeles Kings
Attn: Season Ticket Renewal
1111 S. Figueroa St. #3100
Los Angeles, CA 90015
At any LA Kings home game at the customer service booth in the concourse at STAPLES Center outside of section 102
The deadline to renew your 2010-11 LA Kings Season Tickets and 2010 Playoffs in order to receive the Early Incentive pricing is March 22, 2010 at 5:00 pm.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to assisting you with your Kings Season Ticket Membership Renewal.