PDF Version | Import into Outlook using .CSV/Excel | Schedule Wallpaper
|What is Infuzer?
Infuzer is a tool that copies dates from our website or emails directly into your electronic calendar (Outlook, Lotus and Palm). Along with our schedule, Infuzer offers other useful content on their site like: holidays & religious observances and weather forecasts.
Event Update Feature
Infuzer is unique because it allows for finals scores and updates to our events to be pushed out to your existing calendar entries. This occurs through regularly scheduled synchronizations through the Infuzer program and the event database. Infuzer must remain running on your computer for these updates to take place.
How do I start using Infuzer?
When you first click on any Infuzer icon you'll be asked to download the small Infuzer application to your computer. The download and installation process only takes a few moments. After that, Infuzer is as simple as clicking on an event marked with the Infuzer icon. Infuzer will confirm your intent and then directly copy the details into your desktop calendar.
To download Infuzer
Privacy and Security
Infuzer poses no threat to the privacy of your calendar because it cannot read any other entries in your calendar. Infuzer is completely free of any “adware” or “spyware” and will not share your information with any third party.
Additionally, Infuzer always asks you to confirm entries before adding them to your calendar, so you retain complete control. It will not allow "spam" into your calendar because it only copies events which you have selected.
Supported Operating Systems
Infuzer supports Microsoft Windows Vista and XP.
Supported Electronic Calendars
|IMPORT INTO OUTLOOK USING .ICS or .CSV
Kings 2010-11 Schedule Excel (.csv) Download
Kings 2010-11 Schedule Excel (.ics) Download
1. Right click on the above link to download. Select Save Target As or Save As and save the file to your local computer or network.
2. In Outlook, select File, and click Import and Export.
3. Highlight Import from another program or file, and click next.
4. Select Microsoft Excel and click next.
5. Select kings_schedule_10111.csv or kings_schedule_1011.ics on your local machine as the file to import.
6. Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
7. Check which selection you want to import.
-- AllGames - Entire Season Schedule
8. Click Finish to update your Outlook Calendar.