THE 2013-14 TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM!
The 2013-14 LA Kings Exchange Program provides Full Season Ticket Members the opportunity to swap their tickets of a future game for additional tickets to one of the pre-determined set of exchange games below. Take advantage of our new exchange program so you can treat guests to an upcoming game, enhance your ticket usage, and maximize the value of your membership!
Important Exchange Program Information & Updates From Prior Seasons
Season Ticket Members may exchange tickets ahead of time for games that have not been played for additional tickets to the designated exchange games.
Please note that we are no longer accepting unused tickets from games that have already been played. Why the change in procedures? In prior seasons, many season ticket members were missing games in the second half of the regular season when the exchange games had already past or had become sold out. Now, season ticket members can anticipate future game date conflicts and exchange tickets early!
How Do I Exchange My Tickets?
From your online account manager page, forward your tickets via email to Kings Royal Service (email@example.com) at least THREE (3) business days prior to the date of your selected designated exchange game.
Upon receipt of the forwarded tickets, your LA Kings Service Executive will contact you and assist with the exchange.
Once exchange tickets are processed they will be available for download through your Online Account Manager. Season ticket Members may also request tickets be emailed free of charge.
2013-14 Season Designated Exchange Games
Monday, October 21st vs. Calgary
Tuesday, November 19th vs. Tampa Bay
Monday, December 2nd vs. St. Louis
Monday, March 17th vs. PHX
Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for seats of equal or lesser value. Limited tickets remain for the regular season, so we recommend that you take advantage of this program as early as possible. We will do our best to provide seats comparable to the location returned and if we are unable to fulfill a comparable location, a different priced category will be substituted. If the exchanged seats are less than the value of your season ticket price, you will not receive a credit. Again, tickets are subject to availability and we do expect the regular season to be sold out very soon.
- You may exchange up to three (3) games worth of unused season tickets, or a maximum of twelve (12) tickets if you have four (4) or more seats. For example: if you have two season seats, you can exchange a total of six tickets for designated exchange games during the 2013-14 season. If you have six season seats, you can exchange a total of 12 tickets.
- Only the Season Ticket Member named on the Account can exchange unused tickets. No other persons may exchange tickets.
- Exchanged tickets cannot be exchanged again, only the original season tickets. All exchanges are final. If you exchange one or more of your unused season tickets for a designated game and cannot utilize these exchange tickets, they cannot be exchanged.
- Exchange Program is available to Full Season Ticket Members Only
- Only full season tickets from the current 2013-14 season may be exchanged for the designated games.
- We cannot exchange unused tickets for games which are not designated exchange games (even if all designated exchange games are sold out).
- Additional Questions? Please call 1.888.KINGS.LA (546.4752) or email firstname.lastname@example.org