Second Round Starts Saturday In Anaheim
Game 1 Kings at Anaheim Saturday, May 3 5 p.m.
Game 2 Kings at Anaheim Monday, May 5 7 p.m.
Game 3 Anaheim at Kings Thursday, May 8 7 p.m.
Game 4 Anaheim at Kings Saturday, May 10 TBD
Game 5 * Kings at Anaheim Monday, May 12 TBD
Game 6 * Anaheim at Kings Wednesday, May 14 TBD
Game 7 * Kings at Anaheim Friday, May 16 TBD
* = if necessary
All Kings playoff games will on the radio and heard on flagship station KEIB AM 1150 The Patriot and along the Kings Radio Network. Here is the national TV schedule, per the NHL:
Game 1 NBCSN, TSN, RDS
Game 2 NBCSN, TSN, RDS
Game 3 NBCSN, TSN, RDS
Game 4 TSN
Game 5 TSN
Game 6 TSN
Game 7 TSN
Tickets will go on sale to the general public for the first three home games of the Second Round on Sunday, May 4, at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at www.ticketmaster.com/lakings. Fans can also secure tickets to the Second Round in advance of the sale by placing a deposit on Kings Season Tickets for the 2014-15 season, as supplies last. Fans can call 1.888.KINGS.LA (546.4752) for more information on Kings Season Ticket Packages. Tickets are expected to sell out quickly. In the days leading up to a game, more tickets may be released so the club suggests checking back frequently for availability. Fans can also sign up for notification of released tickets here: http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=51898.
Below are additional club notes as the Kings head into Second Round action for the third consecutive season:
• Only one other time in club history have the Kings advanced to the Second Round in three straight years (1989-1991)
• The Kings are just the fourth team in NHL history to overcome a 0-3 series deficit
• Mike Richards and Jeff Carter are the only two players in league history to be on TWO teams to overcome a 0-3 series deficit (the 2014 Kings and the 2010 Philadelphia Flyers)
• The Kings are now 7-1 in their last eight playoff series
• The Kings have played 45 playoff games since 2012, most in the NHL
• After being outscored 13-5 in Games 1 and 2 at San Jose, the Kings out-scored the Sharks 21-9 the rest of the series
• Anze Kopitar had a point in every game of the Sharks series (4-6=10)
The LA Kings are proud to announce 5 Playoff Presenting Partners: McDonald’s (Regular Season Presenting Partner), TOYOTA, San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, Mercury Insurance Company and Travel Alberta. Along with McDonald’s, all were season-long partners and will add to their playoff presence with this commitment. Elements of the presenting partnerships include tags in all Kings marketing efforts, increased in-arena exposure, logos on all in-arena giveaways, and a significant on-line presence.