LA Kings Stanley Cup Rink Tour & Youth Hockey Fundraiser
The Stanley Cup will be visiting six local ice rinks on Thursday, Sept. 6 to help raise money for local youth hockey programs. Host rinks will raffle chances for fans to have their picture taken with the Stanley Cup. Proceeds from the raffle will directly benefit youth hockey programs at the rink. For more information on the raffle contact the host rink directly.
9:30 a.m. Channel Islands Ice Arena
10:45a.m. Iceoplex Simi Valley
Noon LA Kings Valley Ice Center
1:15p.m. Ice Station Valencia
2:30p.m. Pickwick Gardens
3:45p.m. Pasadena Ice Skating Center
- 50 photo spots will be raffled off by each rink to the public.**
- Please contact the rink directly for more information on the fundraising raffle (contact information below).
- Spots to include winner plus one guest (two people max per photo).
- Appearances will be 30 minutes at each location.
- The Kings and Fantapper will be providing a professional photographer for this event; no personal cameras allowed.
- Photos will be made available for a free download by Fantapper on www.lakings.com.
- For more information on Fantapper visit www.fantapper.com.
- All raffle winners plus guest must arrive at the rink 20 minutes prior to the Cup appearance time.
- Details for Leg two of the LA Kings Stanley Cup Rink Tour will be announced soon.
Channel Islands Ice Arena
830 Wagon Wheel Road
Oxnard, CA 93036
Iceoplex Simi Valley
131 W. East Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Phone: 805- 520-7465 ext. 10
LA Kings Valley Ice Center
8750 Van Nuys Blvd.
Panorama City, CA 91402
Phone: 818-893-1784 ext: 232
Ice Station Valencia
27745 N. Smyth Dr.
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: 661.775.8686 ext: 200
Pickwick Ice Arena
1001 Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91506
Phone: 818.845.5300 ext: 314
Pasadena Ice Skating Center
310 E. Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
* Appearance times subject to change.
** Raffle winners arriving late for the appearance will forfeit their opportunity to take their picture with the Stanley Cup and not be able to have their picture taken at another location.