98-7fm, L.A.'s Rock Alternative to Drop Commercials during LA Kings Stanley Cup Final Games
...And Simulcast Live Cut In's During the Play-By-Play on KTLK AM 1150
To celebrate the LA Kings run for the Stanley Cup, 98-7fm has committed to drop all commercials during all Stanley Cup Final games, and instead cut to live play-by-play by Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans from sister station KTLK AM 1150 in their place.
In addition to breaking into the games live, the station will also alert listeners to scoring updates throughout the games between songs.
Starting tonight at 5PM for the duration of the game, and continuing through all Stanley Cup Finals games.
- Game 1 - (@ New Jersey) – Wednesday, May 30th
- Game 2 - (@ New Jersey) – Saturday, June 2nd
- Game 3 - (@ LA) – Monday, June 4th
- Game 4 - (@ LA) – Wednesday, June 6th
- Game 5 - if necessary (@ New Jersey) – Saturday, June 9th
- Game 6 - if necessary (@ LA) – Monday, June 12th
- Game 7 - if necessary (@ New Jersey) – Wednesday, June 13th
All games begin at 5PM PT.
At 98-7fm, “Music is King,” says Julie Pilat, 98-7fm Program Director. “Our listeners are so excited about the LA Kings’ success so far, and we are in the business of giving our listeners what they want. They want to hear their favorite Alternative music, and stay close to what’s happening in the Stanley Cup Final. They can do both now with 98-7fm.”
Tune all your radios to 98-7fm starting tonight (Wednesday, May 30th) at 5PM!