Sunset Wine Reception Hosted by Jim Fox
Individual tickets are $100 each and couples (two tickets) cost $175 with proceeds going to The Guidance Center. The evening will also feature a tasting contest and a silent auction.
(Click for event invitation -- PDF)
Also participating in the event are the following:
- Kings President, Business Operations Luc Robitaille along with his wife Stacia
- Kings TV Play-by-Play Announcer Bob Miller along with his wife Judy
- Kings alumnus Marty McSorley
- Kings Vision Host/Fox Sports West Reporter Heidi Androl
- Wandamae Lombardi, wife of Kings President/General Manager Dean Lombardi
- Kings Manager, Community Relations Jennifer Pope
About the Guidance Center
Found in 1946, The Guidance Center provides comprehensive mental health treatment to the community’s most disadvantaged children and their families struggling with mental illness and abuse, leading them toward a positive and productive future. The Guidance Center helps more than 2,000 children and families each year in the communities of Long Beach, Compton/Lynwood, San Pedro and Avalon (on Catalina Island).
For additional information contact Flaviola Gonzalez at 562-485-3026 or email@example.com.