LA KINGS ROYAL JOURNEY: NHL PREMIERE 2007
London, England – The O2
Sept. 26 – Oct. 1, 2007
(Kings London Announcement) (London Tickets)
Join the LA Kings and National Hockey League fans from around the world as the Kings open up the 2007-08 season against their cross town rivals Anaheim Ducks across the big pond in London, England.
The Los Angeles Kings Royal Journey Package Includes:
- Airfare - Roundtrip from Los Angeles International Airport to London Heathrow (Optional)
- Accommodations –Five (5)days andfour (4)nights at the 4-plus star "Hilton Canary Wharf" (www.hilton.co.uk/canarywharf )
- Transportation – to and from airport and to both games at the O2
- Two (2) Lower Bowl Tickets to the NHL Premiere games on Sept. 29 & 30
- Half-day Private London Tour
- Daily breakfast at the Hilton Canary Wharf
- Exclusive VIP reception with Los Angeles Kings front office and players
- Watch a Kings practice at the O2 followed by a private tour of the facility
- Limited Edition Los Angles Kings NHL Premiere merchandise package
- Personal travel hosts and services also included
Land Only Package – $1545.00 (per person)
All inclusive package – includes airfare - $2575.00 (per person)
Options to add additional days to packages available upon request
A nonrefundable deposit of $500 per party is necessary to hold your place on the trip, with final payments due in July. An additional $100 per person deposit is required for all air packages.
Prices based on double occupancy, single accommodations available on request. Includes hotel taxes and baggage handling.
All packages will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Seating and packages are subject to availability. Packages are subject to change based on demand.
All packages can be purchased by calling Gold Coast Tours at (800) 638-6427 or by clicking here.
Wednesday , Sept. 26 – Depart LA for London
Thursday, Sept. 27 – Arrive in London – VIP Check inree Day
Friday, Sept. 28 - London Tour in the morning with an Exclusive VIP reception in the evening.
Saturday, Sept. 29 - Open Practice in the morning with the Kings Game that evening.
Sunday, Sept. 30 - Free day in the morning, Kings game in the afternoon and an optional Kings get together in the evening.
Monday, Oct. 1 – Depart London and return to Los Angeles.