With the 2013-14 regular season opener just days away, here is a look at some of the most memorable moments in LA Kings Regular Season History:
Check back to LAKings.com/news throughout the week for more highlights!
- Marcel Dionne became the first Kings player to lead the NHL in points (Art Ross Trophy) during the 1979-80 season.
- Kings trailed Dallas 2-0 late in game when the club came back and tied the contest in the final minute of regulation, and defenseman Mattias Norstrom scored the winner in OT on his birthday (January 2, 2006).
- Charlie Simmer on December 27, 1979, set an NHL record with goals in 13 straight games.
- Luc Robitaille set the NHL record for most goals in one season by a left wing (April 8, 1993).
- The Kings ended a 32-game winless streak against Flyers with a win at Philadelphia on February 13, 1983.
- The Kings earned their first win ever at STAPLES Center on October 24, 1999.
|Back to top ↑|